Frequently Asked Questions
Terms & Conditions
Jaspys.com terms are different than jaspyscasebreaks.com terms due to the differences between personal & group breaks.
- Box purchases made on jaspys.com are personal box purchases and not affiliated with group breaking. Customers have the option to have their purchase opened live (all cards ship) on our Instagram or ship sealed. We go live daily at 3 PM PST (2 PM Fri-Sat).
- With the purchase of a Jaspy's hit pack, you understand that these are randomized and surprise hits and the value of your hit matches or exceeds the cost of purchase. Exchanges cannot be made with hit pack orders. You understand that all cards may not be in mint perfect condition.
- Descriptions are included on all items sold (boxes, hit packs, hit drafts) and should be reviewed before purchase.
- Customers should mark in the order notes if they'd like their product ship sealed. A breaker will ship a customers order sealed if they are not present in the Instagram live (1-2 day waiting period).
- We’re a family friendly show so please be respectful in the chat. We may suspend or terminate your use of jaspys.com and our chat at any time.
- We reserve the right to reject any order you place with us, and/or to limit quantities on any order. Additionally, prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and we reserve the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions on the website.
- Shipping occurs on average every 1-2 days and you understand that specific shipping changes (address change, express shipping, insurance) may not be possible.
- Shipping insurance will not be added to a hit automatically. Insurance must be requested and paid for by the customer. Customer support can be contacted to discuss insurance.
- We do not cover duties and fees for international orders. We cannot make exceptions on order values for shipping.
- All orders placed on this site are subject to product availability. Items purchased from Jaspys.com pass to you upon shipment. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
Once you place an order, that is the final sale price! As we know, the price of product can go up one day and down the other based on the market and we adjust accordingly. However, once you make a purchase we will not increase or decrease the amount you paid at checkout.
You can view our selection of available boxes on www.Jaspys.com and place an order.
Seven nights a week we broadcast on Instagram Live (@JaspysBreaks) where we unbox your individual boxes, packs and cases.
When placing your order, in the “Order Notes” section please:
- Write your Instagram name/handle if you want your purchase opened live. Your purchase will not be opened until you are present in the Instagram Live chat. If we do not see you within a day or two it will automatically be shipped sealed to your shipping address.
- Please write “ship sealed” if you do not want your purchase opened live. Your order will usually ship the next day.
- Please write “curbside” if you want to pick your purchase up at our store. The order will be available for same-day pick up during our retail store hours. Please call to schedule a pick-up time.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
1402 Pacific Coast Highway
Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
11 AM - 6 PM / 11 AM - 8 PM Fri-Sat
INSTAGRAM LIVE STREAM:
(FOR PERSONAL BREAKS)
Watch us rip live 7 days a week on Instagram Live @JaspysBreaks
Purchase @ jaspys.com
3 PM PST start time (New Release Days start early)
YOUTUBE LIVE STREAM:
(FOR GROUP BREAKS)
Watch us live 7 days a week
Purchase spots @ jaspyscasebreaks.com
Sun-Thurs 3 PM PST / Fri-Sat 2 PM PST (New Release Days start early)
Our shipping team will have your jaspys.com order sent out to you within 1-2 business days.
Once a label is printed you will be emailed a tracking number. We ship via the United States Postal Service. If you have not yet received tracking, either it hasn't shipped yet or was combined with another order you placed.
If you’re in the United States, you do not need to pay for shipping!
If you’re international there may be additional shipping fees. International customers are responsible for all related customs/duties/taxes/VAT. The cost of a group break will be the customs value of a shipment.
If you’re in Canada, shipping is free for orders over $50.00 USD.
Make sure to check with family, roommates, neighbors, your front desk, or your mail room. Your local post office might have more information, so please contact your local postal carrier.
If this fails, you are welcome to reach out to our support team for more advice on how to track down your shipment. Please remember once your order is marked as delivered by any shipping service we consider the transaction to be complete.
Yes! Please let us know that you would like to pick up your order and we will let you know when it will be ready. Please give us a call once you've arrived so we can bring it to your car.
Uh oh! If this happens, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know whose order you received (and the name/number of the break) and mail it right back to us:
Jaspy’s Sports Cards & Collectibles
1402 Pacific Coast Hwy.
Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
We will be sure to credit the cost of shipping back to you.
Please contact our support team via email@example.com and let us know what happened. Be sure to provide your order number. We will review the damages (please attach an image) and provide the appropriate resolution.